Friday, June 06, 2014

Liz Earle Limited Edition 2014

After an entire month away from blogging due to countless university deadlines and exams, I am finally back to business and boy, have I missed it! Thank you for being so extremely patient. So, over the past few weeks I have accumulated, tried and tested some incredible new products, particularly skincare concerned and as a result, have finally put together a morning and nighttime routine that I'm really happy with. During the past seven days especially, my skin has done a complete 180 and so of course, I have some praises to sing of some new-found favourites. To dive straight in, this is Liz Earle's gorgeous new Hot Cloth Cleanser. It combines their infamous formula with an incredibly sensuous new fragrance and as this is limited edition, I thought I'd get this post up asap in order to encourage everyone to get their hands on it whilst stocks last...

In this product, Liz Earle have combined their holy grail Cleanse and Polish with a brand new Orange Flower and Chamomile fragrance, which is absolutely beautiful. It's so soothing, combining the freshness of the orange flower with the homely comfort of chamomile. It's reviving in the morning and then also lovely and relaxing at night. In my opinion, Liz has added a completely new dimension to her 'cant-live-without' cleanser, whilst still adhering to her Naturally Active Skincare promise. I now spend a good few minutes more massaging this into my face because it smells so divine, which I am sure has been beneficial for my skin in general as I have definitely been giving it more cleansing attention!

The formula itself is as wonderful as always and effectively removes every spec of my make up. For me, the price of this cleanser, which comes in at £19.75 (or even cheaper if you purchase it within one of Liz Earle's packages this month) is entirely reasonable and something I now don't even think about when purchasing. It has become a staple: gentle, effective, long-lasting and just gorgeous. Plus the Limited Edition comes in the generous size of 150ml, with two muslin cloths as well. It was fantastic before, but now it's phenomenal. Please go buy it.

Available here for a limited time only.

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I'm a huge fan of Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish, and I really want to try this scent!

    Amy | The Little Koala Blog ♥
    Blog Designs at | Little Koala Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't recommend it enough Amy! Definitely try and get a bottle as it is Limited Edition lovely xxx

      Delete
  2. I hope your exams went well! I'm a massive fan of Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish so will definitely try and pick this up because I've never actually been too keen on the original scent haha.

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah! This is literally so lovely, if you like the formula already then this limited edition just hits it out of the park! Xxx

      Delete
  3. I've always wanted to try this as I've heard nothing but good things! I think once I've finished my REN Clay Cleanser I'll give it a go!X

    ReplyDelete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig