106 Powder Brush
- This is definitely one of the best powder brushes I have used, which is all I can really say about it! It's quite a bit more compact than the other brushes, so it's the one to have in your handbag to touch up with loose or pressed powder throughout the day. It's also so soft!
102 Silk Finish
- To me, this is ZOEVA's version of the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I absolutely adore it, it gives such a silky, flawless finish and I've definitely found myself reaching for it more than my favourite Real Techniques brushes to buff my foundation into my skin.
110 Face Shape
- I've been using the Face Shape brush with my Bourjous Bronzing Primer, which is a cream bronzer that can be used underneath or on top of your make up. It's such a handy little brush for getting into the hollows of your cheeks for contouring and I love using it with this cream based colour.
127 Luxe Sheer Cheek
- This brush maybe wins it for me in terms of face brushes in the set. I have been on the hunt for an angled face brush for a while now, to use for blusher and contouring and this is ideal. It's super soft and great at transferring colour, whether that be to the apples or the hollows of the cheeks.
The four brushes which are more concerned with detailing, are as follows:
142 Concealer Buffer
- This brush is awesome. I've always used my ring finger to blend out my concealer, however the #142 makes things so much easier. I have really enjoyed using it for my under eye corrector and concealer as it blends the product so seamlessly into your foundation and definitely helps to resist and concealer falling into creases.
227 Luxe Soft Definer
- The Luxe Soft Definer is a fantastic dupe for the MAC #217 brush. It's really highly tapered and definitely a cheaper alternative for the infamous MAC blending tool.
231 Petit Crease
- This little guy has completely revolutionised my life. It is perhaps your second best friend (after the #227) when it comes to doing a smokey eye. It's perfect for taking shadow underneath the lower lash line and also as a precision brush for applying darker shadow to the very outer corners of the eyes, before blending.
317 Wing Liner
- I've been using the #317 brush to do my eyebrows over the past few days and it does the job just as well as my beloved MAC #263, if not better. I definitely find that it creates more natural looking lines and again, it is about a third of the price. I haven't actually used this for liner as of yet, however I have full confidence that the long tail handle and shape of the brush would create the perfect wing.
Overall, I really couldn't be any more excited about this brush set. The brushes do not leave behind any hairs, they don't soak up a lot of product and they maintain their quality even when they've been washed. Averaging at only £6 a brush, this collection is surely at the top of any makeup-lover's wish list. They're undoubtably the most gorgeous brushes I've ever seen and now have pride of place on dressing table!
ZOEVA Rose Golden Luxury Brush Set available here.