Sunday, June 08, 2014

TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Hair Treatment Masque

This intensive treatment masque is part of the new TRESemmé Keratin Smooth range, which endeavours to thoroughly replenish and nourish every individual strand of your hair. It comes with the claim to battle against the ongoing fight with frizz-prone hair, as well as promises to give smooth the overall appearance of unruly hair. I certainly wouldn't say that my hair is frizzy as such, however if the weather turns slightly untoward or my hair is particularly lacking in moisture, then my shorter hairs will always misbehave. Thanks to this product, those frizzy moments have fizzled into non-existence. It does exactly what it says on the tin...

I picked this up in Boots when I ran out of my Charles Worthington Masque, which I absolutely loved, just to see if my hair would get on as well with something a little different. This range from TRESemmé had been heavily advertised recently, so I thought I'd give it a run for its money. For the mere price tag of £5.50, this is really not an expensive treatment and honestly, it is one that really works for me. When it's wet during the Summer, my hair has a tendency to become quite difficult to manage throughout the day, however when I add this into my routine once a week as TRESemmé recommend, for the 24-48 hours that follow my hair is incredibly silky smooth and smells so goooood.

It's only on your hair for 3-5 minutes, however in that time it seems to work miracles. The consistency is a little heavier than I am used to with some masques and when you scoop some up, it's almost quite balmy. That said, it doesn't weigh down your hair whatsoever and really leaves each strand feeling like it's had it's own good old pamper sesh. If you do struggle with unruly hair or frustrating frizz, I would really recommend giving this range a go. The formulation is also low in sulphates, which is good news following to the recent attack on sulphates in the haircare world. Cheap, quick and effective, I am absolutely loving this at the moment... and my hair is too!!

Available here.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have pretty frizzy hair and have found this mask really helpful! The heat protector spray from that range is also really good.

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm glad it's been a hit with you too Hannah. I'll have to try the heat protector! Especially as Boots has 3 for 2 on haircare at the moment.. dangerous haha xxx

      Delete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig