Friday, December 19, 2014

NARS Virtual Domination Cheek Palette

When it comes to their Christmas Limited Edition Palettes, NARS always seem to get it bang on. So much so, that unless you do your christmas shopping early, it's often sold out when it gets to early December. Having missed out on the beautiful Guy Bourdin selection last winter, this year I jumped the gun. Their Virtual Domination Cheek Palette is undoubtedly the ultimate definition palette this Christmas and as well as this, it's incredible value. It combines two, brand new, limited edition blush colours as well as three much-loved NARS classics, making this gorgeous product one that all beauty lovers will want to find under the christmas tree...


The palette contains three NARS favourites: Deep Throat Blush, Miss Liberty Highlighter and a double size of the infamous Laguna Bronzing Powder. As well as this, there are two brand new, limited edition blush colours: Final Cut and Sex Fantasy. Both are beautiful colours, not only appropriate for the festive season but wearable all year round. As well as this, the incredible geometric design on the front is unlike the brands usual, plain black packaging. So it was without a second thought that I added this to my basket on Space NK last week. At £45, it isn't the most inexpensive palette ever. However, when you think that you're getting £117 worth of high-quality product, including three of NARS' most coveted products in one, it surely makes it worth it. Therefore, it would be a fabulous christmas gift for any gorgeous girl to open on Christmas morning.
This is certainly one of NARS' most luxurious palettes to date. Are you tempted?
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. This palette looks stunning! Would make an amazing gift :) x

    Catherine | Pretty Little Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's beautiful, makes the perfect christmas present x

      Delete
  2. This is such a gorgeous palette! I went with the lip pencil set. May need to get this if they have any stock left!

    Atopsyturvyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh lovely, the pencil set is on my Christmas list! x

      Delete
  3. I am not really wearing blush, but this palette is gorgeous! :)

    http://iwish-zuzi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go through phases too, I tend to wear blush more during the winter as I love the pinched look when it's colder! x

      Delete
  4. I kept obsessing over this palette online but never actually purchased it. Jealous! haha :)

    Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh, is it sold out already?! Put it on your Christmas list lovely! xxxxx

      Delete
  5. Hi Emily :) I saw something like this last time I went shopping - I think I might treat myself next year. xx Have a lovely weekend.

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lovely, go for it! They seem to be getting better each year so if this one takes your fancy, I'm sure next years will be even better :) x

      Delete
  6. That's amazing price for what you're getting, so pretty!
    Love VictoriaJanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Vicki! That's how I justified it to myself, haha x

      Delete
  7. i have been so tempted to pick up this palette, but i already have a few of the shades already! Such a beautiful range of colours though x

    whatbeckyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Becky, I am loving the limited edition shades! x

      Delete
  8. ahh this is on my Christmas list so pretty!!

    xoxo
    www.becksbabyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig